New week, new build!
We made over 30 fixes last week, and we hope you have already noticed some of them. Below, you'll find the list of all the major updates that will be live in the next few weeks.
Tell us what you think
We're looking for some inputs on making NYNJA even better. We'd appreciate if you could take just a few minutes to share thoughts. Thank you in advance.
Here's what we have been up to in detail way:
- Add a user by QR code to recognize regular links and offer to open browser
- Chat screen layout changes – taller and wider new message field, buttons re-arranged
- Support for multiple font sizes.
- The default NYNJA image is not shown on P2P call
- Consistent language options for 1v1 and group chat
- Ability to add a person to a P2P chat to convert to a group chat
- Remove the "Do you want to leave a voice mail?" workflow
- Larger buttons for Send and Mic
- Voice messages audio route selection based on the device proximity
- Pre-populate the device number on the login screen. Device specific.
- Multiple crash fixes and stability improvements
- Faster call establishment
Are you ready to install the latest updates?
Important note: Don't forget to visit your app store and download the latest NYNJA Updates.